UGREEN M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure Adapter USB C 3.1 Gen 2
Out of stock
Portable NVMe Enclosure
UGREEN M.2 enclosure is designed to house an M-Key& B+M Keys and size 2230/2242 /2260/2280 NVMe PCIe SSD, which turns it into a portable USB 3.2 external drive for maximum utilization. Tool-free and no driver needed, just plug and play. Ideal for transferring files, backing up data, reusing old M.2 SSD, and expanding storage space.
10Gbp SuperSpeed & UASP Supported
- This SSD enclosure features the latest USB 3.2 Gen 2 and PCIe 3.0 (NVMe), which supports an amazing data transmission rate of up to 10Gbps. It is faster enough to transfer 1GB of files in 1 second.
- The USB 3.2 interface incorporates UASP & TRIM that enabling it to perform a 70% faster read speed and 40% faster write speed than the conventional USB 3.1 interface.
- Note： Not support M.2 SATA SSD
How to Install:
- 1. Press the side with “PUSH” to push the tray out
- 2. Remove the pre-installed mounting screw
- 3. Secure the M.2 SSD with the mounting screw
- 4. Insert your SSD into the slot and secure the SSD in place
- 5. Slide the tray back into the enclosure