Silicon Power 256GB SSD
Time is Money! Don’t Waste It
Still wasting precious time while booting your computer or loading applications? Then it’s time to get rid of your old hard drive and switch to an SSD. Powered by SATA III 6GB/s interface, the A55 is able to boot your computer or launch applications within seconds.
An Upgrade as Easy as 1-2-3
Upgrading your computer is a piece of cake – you don’t need to be a techie to do it. Just follow these three easy steps:
Step 1. Backup your data to another storage device
Step 2. Remove the old HDD from your computer
Step 3. Insert the A55 in your computer.
Bad Block Management for Higher Reliability
Even new disks can contain one or more bad blocks which may cause irreparable damage to your system. But have no fear! To prevent flash memory corruption, the A55 is built with bad block management technology. Bad blocks are continually monitored and replaced to keep your system in good condition and to improve reliability and endurance of the SSD. Because we do care about your data.The A55 applies ”SLC Cache technology” with a new caching architecture that combines both SLC and TLC flash blocks. This technology enables all data to be written in the SLC section before being sequentially copied to the TLC block, and as a consequence allows for higher peak writing performance.
Durability and Performance
Equipped with an original controller and 3D NAND flash, the A55 can not only guarantee stability and durability. It also delivers outstanding performance which enables 10-second quick boot-ups, shorter application load times and faster data transmission speed. Whether you are web surfing, enjoying a good movie, or have to handle paperwork, the A55 will bring you a smooth, lag-free experience.
Light and S.M.A.R.T.
The A55 is one of the lightest and thinnest SSDs of its kind yet it is shock- and vibration-proof, because it contains no moving parts. Equipped with a S.M.A.R.T. monitoring system and ECC (error correction code) technology, it also promises higher data transmission safety.
Internal Auto-Copy Technology
The A55’s auto-copy technology allows automatic copy operations from the SLC cache to the TLC blocks inside the NAND without using the controller or DDR. This supports higher efficiency by reducing the controller’s and DRAM’s workload.
Free-Download of SSD Health Monitor – SP Toolbox
Easily monitor your new SSD’s health with our free-download software – SP Toolbox. Run performance tests on the A55, get an overall function evaluation, or check detailed information about your device, including used space, device temperature, total bytes written, and many more.
- 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB
- 100.0 x 69.9 x 7.0mm
- 63g (max.)
- SATA III
- Performance Read(max.)
- ATTO: up tp 560MB/s
CDM: up to 500MB/s
- Performance Write(max.)
- ATTO: up tp 530MB/s
CDM: up to 450MB/s
- 1,500,000 hours
- Operation Voltage
- Vibration Resistance Test
- Shock Resistance Test
- 1500G Max
- Performance results may vary, depending on system platform, software, interface and capacity.
- 3 years
- Adopts TLC 3D NAND flash and “SLC Cache technology” to improve overall performance
- 15 x faster than a standard 5400 HDD with SATA III 6GB/s interface
- 7 mm slim design suitable for ultrabooks and ultra-slim laptops
- Supports TRIM command and Garbage Collection technology
- NCQ and RAID ready
- ECC technology to guarantee reliable data transmission
- S.M.A.R.T. monitoring system
- Low power consumption, shock and vibration-proof, noiseless and low latency
- Free download of SP ToolBox to easily obtain disk information such as self-monitoring analysis report, extent of consumption and SSD diagnostics